Friday, February 19, 2010

Girls Standing In Showers Women Only. European Showers, Curious How Other Women Would Have Reacted?

Women only. European showers, curious how other women would have reacted? - girls standing in showers

This super hot day in Holland, in the middle of nowhere, the only 1 place to stay, some hotels only 1 hostel. We were sweaty and needed a shower badly. We have our equipment went to the showers. There we were asked, and has a door. We have entered a surprise. Only one wall of the shower one foot apart. Even bathroom sinks and work there. Like a gym locker room.
There were boys and girls are naked and shower. While the Americans are not accustomed. Even if you wanted to go to the toilet or pee, we had to go and see naked people. We manufacture hurring with shower only. There was a line. I got 1 foot on a naked man. I have the target of a ghetto thick and they turned and the penistouched my ass. Applogized quickly into a serious accident.
I'm curious how other American women have responded to it?
Both the shower situation and shock protection.

13 comments:

  1. The Americans have a very strange sex and nudity, at least compared to the rest of the world. Being naked is not in a sexual expression, it should not. In case of accidental contact, even in this situation should be treated the same as always take care of accidental contact. Sorry for the short or the acceptance of, depending on who was to blame, then. No big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a country in Europe, and a dip in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very comfortable in my skin, but I'm Australian.
    I think the key is to eat less rapidly in Western countries, so that would be the people, proud of your body.
    With respect to accidental contact, he had an erection, I feel very uncomfortable, otherwise it's just a pan in his body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghetto ass fat? You think your pretty cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have been nice to him, maybe a little shy, but then click OK. Cultural differences in their nudity, sex and society depicted are not congruent, because they are in our culture.

    Could we learn about their culture, unlike in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have asked this question. Why do you ask again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg thats sounds so fun! so bad in the U.S., but is not there? This makes it so interesting! hey ur on holiday, you only need a pipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very unusual for a hotel, I've never seen in school board low price. And people from the life of my grandmother was more than 100 years, however, has a gym, and ultra-modern showers and decent equipment, I really liked. Living only 3 hours away from Amsterdam, I never sleep anyway not retired, in the Netherlands.
    Only places I can think cooing outside the Netherlands are the beaches and nudist designed for saunas, saunas and showers, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not for me ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol

    I had the happen to me if I have a semester abroad in Germany when he was 17 years. My friends laughed at me and called me a prude, because America and showers nude / topless beaches I was really scared. When we students on a trip to Berlin, my friends, I have to get up early, so that we can take a shower before waking the children.

    It's a bit funny how uncomfortable it makes us feel that we were raised with so strong a taboo of nudity. But you know, you need a shower. You can not do much. = D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to buy extra deodorant and perfume. No shower for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, what it is. While all participants (and embrace the opportunities), not for other reasons, I think I deal with little or no fear.

    ReplyDelete