Monday, February 15, 2010

Wie Funktioniert Idrag Paper Can Someone Help Me Check My German Grammar And Noun Genders Etc?

Can someone help me check my german grammar and noun genders etc? - wie funktioniert idrag paper

Dear Aunt Mary

When I was a little kind of war, I went every summer holiday to Austria. Frankly, the holiday was something tragic. I too visit to Austria last year for our family. My grand-mother lives in Vienna, as you know, we began our long journey to visit her. This was the first aircraft in eating problemm disgusting because it was cold and really!

After our terrible air travel, we stay at the airport four minutes for a taxi, we were able to reach our hotel. The hotel was a nightmare! The shower did not work, it was very cold water and sometimes some SEIB found and that has me very badly! That was not all - the legs and the bathroom was very ZimSun was not really clean. In the war room and the bed was untidy, many debris.
The heating was always cold and this is also bad for health, Bose I was also very much! My grand-mother has said we should stay with her next vacation.

Next year I will go to France because I'm afraid of Austria olfactory hotels, culture, and I am interested in french. Or like when you stay with onds goods? Else it would be better than a disaster!

Yours sincerely

Your loving niece


Would appreciate if someone more intelligent and then correct that comment in response. Thank you:) x

1 comment:

  1. Here I have tried to make minimal changes to correct grammar. ) In fact, for the parents (like your aunt, you can 'you / your "place in the German language" you / your ".

    Love Aunt Mary

    When I was a little kid, I Fuhr every summer in Austria. Frankly, that had something tragic VACATION. Last year after I drove to Austria to visit our family. My grandmother lives in Vienna, as you know, we began our long journey to visit them. The problem was the first aircraft in the food, because it was really cold and disgusting!

    After our terrible plane trip, we wait four minutes for a taxi at the airport, so could we reach our hotel. ThatHotel was a nightmare! The shower did not work, the water was very cold and sometimes hot sometimes, which I found very badly! That was not all - the bathroom was very clean legs and the room was not real. The room was much and the bed was messy debris.
    The heater was cold and always too, is bad for your health, and I was very angry! My grandmother said we dass her to spend the next holiday.

    Next year I'll go to France, because I am afraid of hotels in Austria, and I am interested in German culture. Or how would it be if you come to us? Better than others, it would be a disaster!

    Sincerely,[This is very formal, but an aunt can "Regards,] for example
    Your loving niece

    Good luck!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete